How to choose a centrifuge? What is the basis for selection? Many companies face problems in the face of centrifuge selection, and Centrifuge Supplier will share the simple selection criteria.
1. Understand the purpose and requirements of separation
The processing capacity of the centrifuge is large and small, the operation mode is intermittent and continuous, the solid phase has various forms such as washable and non-washable, and is summarized as follows.
(1) According to the processing capacity of each centrifuge, it is divided into >100m cubic/h, 10~100m cubic/h, 1~10m cubic/h large, medium and small.
(2) According to the operation mode, it is divided into continuous type and intermittent type.
(3) According to the purpose of separation, it is divided into clarification, concentration, dehydration, classification, etc., that is, the requirements for liquid-solid two phases after separation are as follows.
a. For the liquid phase, the liquid phase is required to be clarified or concentrated.
b. No requirement for solid phase or solid phase washing, or low solids moisture content, or solid phase grading.
2. According to the sedimentation speed of the particles or the growth rate of the filter cake, the difficulty of separating the materials is discriminated. The performance of centrifugal separation has a great relationship with the physical properties of the separated materials; the separation performance of the decanter centrifuge is closely related to the particle size distribution of the solid particles, the particle shape, the density difference between the solid and liquid phases, the liquid viscosity, and the surface tension. The scope of application of various decanter centrifuges is also based on the nature of the material. Solid Liquid Separation Machine is related to the particle size distribution of the material, the compressibility of the material, the shape of the particles, the specific surface area of the particle group, and the affinity of the liquid phase, surface tension and solid-liquid phase. These physical parameters, if measured separately, require specific instruments, instruments, and test techniques, and consume more time. For the sake of simplicity, the sedimentation rate of the particles in the liquid phase or the growth rate of the filter cake filtered by the suspension can be measured to comprehensively reflect the sedimentation performance or filtration performance of the material, and the difficulty of separating the materials can be discriminated.
The sedimentation speed of the particles is slow, and the separation and separation of the particles are difficult; the sedimentation speed of the particles is fast, and the separation by centrifugal sedimentation is easy. The filter cake is produced at a high speed, the filtration is easy, and the filter cake is generated slowly, so the filtration is difficult.
3. Consideration of the particularity of the separated materials
(1) The liquid phase is a volatile, explosive and flammable material, and vacuum filters cannot be used and sealed explosion-proof is required.
(2) Materials with strong corrosiveness should pay attention to the choice of centrifuge materials.
(3) When the hardness of the solid phase particles is large, the wear resistance of the centrifuge material should be considered.
(4) It is an expensive material, and high recovery is required for both the solid phase and the liquid phase.
(5) If the solid phase is crystallized and the crystal is not broken after separation, the centrifuge should not be broken when the material is unloaded.
These are all the contents of the Centrifuges Machine selection and I hope to help you.
Copyright © Changzhou Longde TD Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap | Powered by